San Ramon Colorado
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Mechanical Engineer II/III on a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in San Ramon or Sacramento, CA
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for mechanical engineering and design including design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards. You will work closely with client project teams to determine work scope requirements, monitor and control project costs, and pro-actively resolve variances from project plans.
• Design oil and gas pipelines, pipeline metering facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers.
• Design hydrostatic tests, pipeline replacements, station replacements.
• Design hydrostatic tests for pipeline segments that require a valid strength test to establish the maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) of the pipeline. Review historical documents, verify prescribed test boundaries and identify potential hydrotest obstacles.
• Responsible for pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other pipeline engineering support.
• Specify materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required. Write equipment specifications for purchase when required.
• Work closely with other disciplines to prepare and submit engineering design package.
• Review engineering plans to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, standards, and industry best practices.
• Assist in preparing Request for Proposal responses as needed.
• Coach and mentor others on engineering principles.
• Understands and is proficient with required codes and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems and work creatively in a team environment to resolve
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023