Requirements / Must haves:
• Authentic leadership – you’re able to lead by example, with integrity and a real interest in the development of each member of your team.
• You must have experience managing HVAC construction projects. We’re design, build, mechanical - it’s what we do!
• Be accountable and take initiative on your projects. Accountability is one of the company’s highest values.
• Be able to creatively solve problems. You’ve been in the trenches before. You know what it takes to get the job done and done right for your customer and your company.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Construction Management plus 4 or more years of experience in a related field.
• Direct and motivate teams through all phases of a single large project or multiple projects. Celebrate when things go well; problem solve when they don’t.
• Mentor Project Engineers to prepare them for the next step in their profession in keeping with our core value “People.”
• Develop and implement strategies and plans to ensure your team meets or exceeds the project delivery contractually and financially. Measure and report progress, but don’t just look back. Develop tactics to make sure we stay on track.
• Utilize the latest construction industry trends and pioneer new trends as they emerge.
• Develop and nurture customer relationships beyond a single project – this company values customers for life.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Gary Paronish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
100,000 - 120,000
$52.00/hr to $60/hr.
75,000 - 85,000