DURATION: CONTRACT / PERMANENT
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL NATIONALITIES
"TRS is looking for experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with pipeline experience within Oil and Gas Industry for the upcoming projects within the next six (6) months."
• To ensure for equipment and facilities:
• The implementation of preventive maintenance programs.
• The implementation of special maintenance and control of technical results.
• Arrangements for handling operations or long-term storage.
• The notification of obsolete equipment, with request for relevant elimination from assets.
• The checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal.
• The collection and entry of data necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive on the basis of programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands.
• That the quality of machine, equipment or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with reference standards.
• The updating of data concerning the certification of machines and equipment, by making arrangements to check current validity of said certification.
• The traceability of required certification, according to the area of use, with arrangements to check current validity of said certification.
• Co-ordination of maintenance personnel, proposing technical improvements according to the characteristics of said co-ordination.
• The maintenance of relations with inspection and technical qualification organizations in reference to the area of responsibility.
• Enactment of alert safety bulletins, non-conformance reports and failure reports, by actuation of relevant activities.
• Co-ordination of repair activities in the event of serious damage to plants or facilities operating in the geographical area of responsibility.
• Collaboration in modification to plants and equipment to ensure operating capacity of the same on the basis of data received, the proposal of the modification to preventive maintenance schedules.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance and pipeline activities.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
• Fifteen (15) years of experience in the oil and gas industry is required.
• Hands-on experience with static and/or rotating equipment, and attended major overhauls for gas processing facilities including pumps, gas compressors, and special purpose steam turbines.
• Skills in developing Technical Reports.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East
Perth Western Australia
Karratha Western Australia
₹300000 - ₹500000
20 November 2020