United States San Leandro
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Mechanical/Plumbing Estimator for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Leandro, CA.
The self-directed Estimator must have basic knowledge of the mechanical/plumbing construction business, including estimating, general knowledge of code requirements, computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to construction software.
Requirements / Must haves:
• Possess a minimum of five years’ mechanical/plumbing estimating experience
• Estimating techniques utilizing QuickPen and Quote Soft or similar software
• Some knowledge of UPC and UMC
• Candidate will be self-managing and require minimum supervision.
• 5 plus years’ experience including a substantial track record of working on engineering and construction projects in commercial and Healthcare, life sciences, or related manufacturing technological industries.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project and other computer software
• Ability to multi-task
• Responsible for estimating assigned projects, preparing budgets and the development of complete detailed quality bid packages
• Develop scope documents for subcontractors and review bids for completeness and compliance with specifications
• Attend change order meetings if required
• Assist project manager in validating and pricing the changes across multiple projects.
• Participate in the review of estimates for completeness and accuracy.
• Good time management and organization, communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to plan work and prioritize demands.
• Strong presentation and communication skills – ability to chair and run scope and estimate review meetings if required.
• Relevant duties as assigned by management
• Develop local vendor relationships
Employment Type: Direct, Permanent
Location of Position: Leandro, CA, 8-5 or flexible schedule
Location Type: Onsite
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom Leeds
United States Cheyenne
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
United States Greensboro
22 September 2023