The ideal candidate will oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned craft areas in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. The position requires an authoritative knowledge of assigned work, an holistic grasp of complex situations, the ability to assess the overall picture and alternative approaches to project objectives.
- Plan and direct the work activities for assigned construction crafts in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials
- Approve or authorize the coordination of craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules; typically responsible to establish construction crew organization and composition including craftsmen qualification level, foremen and general foremen
- Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
- Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
- Adhere to and support company's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Site advocate for safety during all associated tasks
- Aid in, Attend or Conduct Daily tool box talks and weekly safety meetings
- Review discipline engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes
- Aid in CWP break out to Assignable IWP’s and work as per the level 4 project schedule
- Review all discipline drawings with General Foreman performing on assigned IWP’s
- Recruit, guide, train, monitor and terminate assigned craft as required
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise craft personnel performance in different CWA’s
- 20+ years experience as a Superintendent/General Superintendent
- Mechanical Background
- Nuclear experience
- Additional Civil background is a bonus
- Trades background
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com. Please include the job number and title of the position in the application subject line.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa
11 January 2021