You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
PROJECT: CORAL / OFFSHORE MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has a urgent requirement for Four (4) Certified Rope Access MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS (OFFSHORE) with Oil and Gas Industry experience to join our leading international client's OFFSHORE CORAL PROJECT team based in MOZAMBIQUE"
• To ensure a high level of Mechanical Equipment availability.
• Carry out corrective maintenance as requested by Supervisor.
• Open Permit to Works and carry out associated risk assessments.
• Provide recommendations to improve maintenance efficiency.
• Carry out commissioning and minor modifications.
• Identify critical spares max/min levels associated with Engineering discipline.
• Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Diploma / Certificates, City and Guilds (UK) or recognized Mechanical Trade Qualification.
• Certified Rope Access Technician (MUST).
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HVAC maintenance in oil/gas sector- working on pumps/compressors etc.
• Fluent English(written/spoken).
• Previous work experience in offshore oil/gas facility.
• Valid BOSIET Offshore Survival Certificate.
• Must have STCW Certificates.
• Must have Valid Medicals.
• FPSO experience is a plus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023