United States Houston
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
***This position offers schedule flexibility, either hybrid-remote and/or flexible in-office hours***
- Ensure that project implementation aligns with project scope and resolves challenges to ensure a smooth transition to operations
- Display discipline, agility, problem-solving, process rigor, and collaborative skills to develop lasting partnerships with the client and internal stakeholders
- Monitor project milestones to ensure the achievement of key deliverables across multiple work streams, including team hiring, technology, process design, finance, invoicing, reporting, and training
- Enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing a disciplined and agile project management approach and tools
- Support the sales process though discovery meetings, insight development and reporting
- Develop and manage project timelines; accurately estimate work effort; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute key deliverables
- Lead client project and governance meetings
- Track and report on project status, including budget and profit/loss reporting
- Lead pre-implementation discovery and insights reporting in support of the sales teams
- Lead and provide guidance to the client on the change management process for implementation
- Where required, be the conduit between the client and TRS workstream leads
- Other related duties as required by leadership
- 10+ Years of experience managing implementation teams involving process, change management, and technology.
- Prior staffing experience, specifically MSP and RPO
- Lean, or Six Sigma experience a plus
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- MS-Project and/or Smartsheet (preferred)
Background Check and Drug Screen required, prior to employment.
TRS is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, gender, race, disability, ethnicity, national origin, or any otherwise protected class. We appreciate all interest in this position, however, only those applicants with experience most closely matched to the employer's job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
22 September 2023