You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This role offers continued mentorship and technical guidance for the successful candidate as well as the diversification of career opportunities. In addition to continuous professional growth this opportunity offers a competitive compensation/ benefits packages and work flexibility.
- Preparation of project proposals, client relations and leveraging of relationships to expand municipal development
- Project management of municipal projects in areas of Transportation Planning, Highways, Roads, Transit, water, environmental, buildings,
energy, and asset management
- Management of construction inspection for projects
- Preparation of design drawings and contract documents; coordinate drafters
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- P. Eng or P. Tech Designation in Alberta
- 7-10 years of recent infrastructure experience (roads, highways, LRT, P3)/ civil engineering
- Previous experience in a supervisory position/ mentorship of junior engineers
- Proficient experience in proposal writing for infrastructure projects
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024