DISCIPLINE: PROJECT CONTROLS
LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for a PCOS – Data Supervisor within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• Oversee the acquisition of well completion and production data from Regulatory agencies on a daily basis.
• Act as the subject matter expert for all oil & gas upstream data.
• Develop effective governing and audit practices for quality assurance and quality control.
• Manage the company upstream oil & gas data including well, completion and production data.
• Responsible for mapping state regulatory data to in house PPDM database.
• Develop and maintain data standards and procedures.
• Develop a strategy for enhancing new and existing data and manage implementation across the organization.
• Manage and support upstream technical (structured and unstructured) data and process.
• Develop and maintain SQL scripts to effectively manipulate and massage data for efficient loading into interpretation tools.
• Develop workflows and tools (scripts and stored procedures) that automate data loading processes and help to ensure data quality and integrity.
• Provide direction and strategy for supporting various end user applications and data file export formats for Completion and Production data products.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geosciences, Information Technology
• 5 years’ experience as a petro technical data manager with particular exposure to completion and production data.
• 5 years’ experience with data management concepts and practices.
• Strong understanding of Upstream Oil & Gas data and databases.
• 3 years’ experience with SQL toolset.
• Knowledge of data management standards, processes and technologies.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to solve any data problem.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Hands on experience with industry data management key applications.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020