Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for carrying out the permitting and management plan for the client. The position will also require the successful individual to assume ownership over the Construction and Operations agreements required to facilitate the clients project development.
• Development of regulatory sanctions in collaboration with team members
• Assist in discipline – specific environmental management arrangements in accordance to the requirements
• Work cooperatively to advance main strategy elements in advancement of engagement and consultation
• Help the execution of work plans in regards to engineering design and construction in compliance with regulatory requirements, permit conditions, and environmental management requirements
• Advise key company employees on baseline and monitoring programs to support permits, and mitigation authority
• Degree in environmental discipline (e.g. environmental science, natural resource management, environmental engineering, biology, ecology)
• 5+ years of experience in a permitting role for large natural resource or infrastructure projects in Western Canada, with a preference towards BC
• Involvement in tracking/and or ensuring and/or assessing compliance with environmental requirements
• Working with regulatory agencies at Municipal, Provincial and Federal levels
• Working within large multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024