Kota Jakarta Selatan Indonesia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of architectural principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote TRS’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Architectural Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and performs routine aspects of architectural assignments, applying basic architectural principles.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Monitor material estimates and quantities
• Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
• Perform and check basic architectural design and calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple technical complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Provide close interface with and promote the understanding of other discipline functions
• Support the Key Process Owner and Department Manager on initiatives
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Participate in and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Participate in the mentoring program for personal development
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023