You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The major responsibilities are:
- Prepares piping specification, pipe classes, pipe wall thickness including external pressure calculation and branch chart calculations.
- Has good knowledge of piping material selection and develops piping service class index in consultation with corrosion engineer and process engineer.
- Has good knowledge of Code for Pressure Piping, ASME 31.3, ASME 31.1, ASTM, ANSI, API standards and applies these requirements on projects.
- Prepares RFQ for all piping bulks, valves, SP items.
- Reviews offers against RFQ’s for all piping material and prepares bid tab.
- Good knowledge of piping bulks Indian and international industry current practices
- Assists all interfacing, engineering and construction groups in the area of piping material.
- Advises on all technical deviations of piping material proposed by vendors, site.
- Identifies deviations in job scope, estimates magnitude of changes. Able to resolve all piping material related issues in project.
- Assures that quality control procedures are enforced for assigned work.
- Able to work in a team environment across multiple offices, work sites, and demonstrate effective communication.
- Develops project standards for piping material or advance complex details as needed with minimum supervision.
- Prepares datasheets for all piping special items like special valves, strainers, traps, flame arrestors etc.
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- BE / B Tech– Mechanical Engineering with4 to 8 Years of relevant experience in Consulting / Engineering (EPC) pertaining to Cryogenic/ ASU / Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024