This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN NATIONALS
"TRS is looking for experienced Piping Pre Fabrication Supervisor - OSBL South within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team."
• Responsible for the coordination of mechanical construction for piping prefabrication activities.
• Direct management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping.
• Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental.
• Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and PIS will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Piping Superintendent.
• Participate to the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyze any deviations.
• Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities.
• Directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for PIS position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree / BTech / Diploma in Piping discipline or equivalent related to field of work experience.
• Minimum 10 years recent proven work experience within Oil and Gas Industry.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
€55000 - €75000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Ciudad de México
25 February 2021
09 February 2021