The planner/scheduler will require a strong commitment to excellence in the development and support for cost control and project management systems, processes, resources and tools.
• Leading and participating in interactive planning sessions, and holding meetings with project managers, estimators and engineers to review and adjust preliminary schedules for initial distribution.
• Coordinating the overall planning and scheduling activities on projects.
• Interfacing with engineering disciplines, project management and clients (if required) to ensure accurate engineering and procurement data is reflected in the schedules.
• Monitoring, reviewing, analyzing and reporting on the schedule status during all project phases.
• Performing manpower resource loading for assigned schedules and preparing histograms and other charts, as required.
• Managing project schedules, analyzing schedule variations and evaluating project trends and schedule forecasts.
• Analyzing risks to project schedules.
• Assisting in the preparation of schedule data for proposals or contracts.
• Assuming responsibility for the preparation, quality and accuracy of project and proposal schedules.
• A recognized engineering or business degree, technical school diploma or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of EPCM planning and project reporting.
• Knowledge of procurement, contracts and construction management.
• Proficient with Primavera P6 software.
• Strong MS Excel skills for analysis and reporting.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills.
• 10 plus years of planning and scheduling with lump sum experience in engineering, procurement, construction environment.
• Field and construction planning experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest jobs
Greenville South Carolina
$103000 - $156000
$130000 - $150000
$130000 - $155000
Ft. Meade Anne Arundel
Goose Creek South Carolina