You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- You will be responsible for providing technical support related to pressure systems, principally in the Benelux area. This will include inspection and testing of equipment to meet both company's and the local statutory requirements.
- Support in the development of change and repair proposals, setup periodic inspection requirements, perform inspections, report inspections under supervision of Pressure Systems Engineer.
- Monitor project modifications to pressure systems (via eMOC) and maintenance repairs in the field. Update plant records and verify they are correctly updated to provide required documentation and certification details to examine and assess the integrity of pressure systems and equipment.
- Assist in setting up new inspection systems and keeping them up to date.
- Prepare Mechanical Integrity inspection plans
- Monitor progress of eMOC’s with Pressure Systems elements; follow progress through to vendor documentation in STAC and update of MI Program under supervision of Pressure Systems Engineer.
- For ‘maintenance repairs’, not covered by an eMOC, setup repair inspection requirements, inspect repairs in accordance with agreed repair plan according to Dutch rules and regulations and company procedures.
- Maintain worklist to monitor workload and prioritise. Other spreadsheets will be required to assist in planning and completion of specific projects.
- Periodically visit site to assist Plant Manager in maintaining MI information or in arranging inspections.
- Assist Pressure Systems Engineers to improve the productivity of the Group.
The Inspector Pressure Systems should have work experience in industries such as power, chemical, steel, oil and gas for a minimum of 3 years. Experience of working in an IVG environment would be an advantage.
- Qualified mechanical technician, technical degree (MTS) or equivalent
- Certification IKT level 2, or finalised SKK 2 training and in certification process is a must.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Good inspection skills.
- IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Patience, pay attention to detail and able to work independently
- Personal drive and commitment
- Valid driving license and a EU passport.
- A good understanding of inspection requirements according Dutch legislation.
- VCA Vol
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023