United States Aliso Viejo
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Principal Design Engineer - Compressor Specialist for a long-term basis within our clientâ€™s team of experienced EPC professionals. Based in Orange County, CA.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area, and acts as a representative to the department ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote our team’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This is the Lead position on assigned projects or performs engineering assignments of any complexity.
- Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts
- Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
- Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of difficult engineering complexity
- Serve as Supervising Lead providing guidance/supervision to other leads and function as mentor to less experienced engineers including performance appraisal input and counseling
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Accredited four (4) year degree in Mechanical or global equivalent in engineering field of study and sixteen (16) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Technical specialist in Rotating Equipment, specifically Compressors
Thorough knowledge of API Rotating Equipment Standards
- Experience as a Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer on a project
- Broad knowledge of all types of Rotating Equipment, including Pumps
- Professional registration and membership in technical society
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
- Effort-hour estimating and staff forecasting
- Managing and leading a large project
- Project set-up, developing control-level schedules, progress reporting and project close-out
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
Location of Position: Orange County, CA
Location Type: Onsite
Pay range: $115K/yr - $200K/yr.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Saudi Arabia Jeddah
United Kingdom Kingston-Upon-Thames
United Arab Emirates Dubai
₹ 350 Daily
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3000000
$ 17 Hourly
United States Ladson
United States Long Beach
United Kingdom Farnborough
€ 1 Hourly
22 September 2023