Role and responsibilities The main role and responsibilities of Principal Specialist are:
• Design and develop, automated 3D design templates using 3D CAD tools e.g. Autodesk Inventor for 80% time reduction on Technology delivery.
• Involvement in digitalisation activities for Client’s world class proprietary & non – proprietary products.
• You will be responsible for using AutoDesk suite applications like Inventor, AutoCAD, Plant3D, Vault, Navisworks etc. and applying knowledge for developing design templates and for integration of these CAD tools for digitalisation, automation and developing AR / VR models.
• Training engineering user’s, daily contact to user’s, collect business pain points, business development of CAD road maps.
• Integrating CAD tools with product configurators to ensure configure to order concept for proprietary products.
• Assist implementation, maintenance and support of VR/AR
• Creation and maintenance manuals for users
• Ensure optimized CAD hardware is selected, assists with evaluating hardware and software; may test products to determine if performance meets stated specifications.
• Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
• Prepare prototype 3D prints of Client ’ s proprietary hardware for demonstration during client meetings, sales meeting and seminars.
• Interaction with technical experts
• Provide customer support with accurate and detailed information on a problem-to-solution level.
• Maintenance on Vault and Design template to ensure production is running smoothly
• A first-class B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in mechanical engineering from reputed national institutes with a consistently excellent academic record.
• Digitalization skills, particularly computer-aided design. Exposure to 3D tool environment like Autodesk Inventor or equivalent is must
• Experience in administering Autodesk applications in an enterprise environment is an added advantage
• Have analytical mindset and must have interest in automation and digitalization activities
• Self-motivated, curious & open approach with an innovative mindset
• Possess integrity, intelligence and maturity
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work well within a cross cultural team environment
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020