This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge on projects and perform Process Technology assignments of intermediate to moderate complexity.
- Perform broad range of process engineering assignments with respect to various and differing industries and systems.
- Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs.
- Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the Company in addition to process engineers and supervisors.
- Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and process schedule.
- Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and eight (8) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico