This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Qualified to inspect all materials received prior to installation or use to ensure fabrication specifications are met, ensure that installations are performed in accordance with the following:
- Master Specifications, Standard Installation Details, State and Local Codes UMC, UBC UPC and NFPA, SMACNA Standards, and International Codes, ASME, AWS
- Interface with OM/PM/CC and Trades on matters affecting the project quality of work and system operation
- Interface with Contractor supervision on functions and requirements for installations
- Assist trades in identifying and solving construction problems
- Perform all necessary inspections and equipment signoff requirements
- Participate in SOP and perform SIPP and Pre-Task Plan audits for compliance to all requirements
- Coordinate with tool owners to have the trades prepared for SL1/SL2
- Able to resolve technical construction questions and answer discipline specific RFIs.
High school degree or GED equivalent
Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in similar QAQC type roles for major high tech construction projects
Must have journeyman level experience in the specific trade discipline (Electrical, Process, Mechanical, LSS, Architectural-Cleanroom)
Process Piping Specific Information
Possess a thorough understanding of acceptable industry standards for quality relative to all plastic, metal and/or hybrid piping materials likely to be used in microelectronics construction. This candidate will also be responsible for writing, interpreting, and maintaining installation guidelines and situational bulletins and memos with compliance to existing contract guidelines.
Content expert in piping construction and be able to deliver a message of expectations such that interpretation is not left to chance.
Strong knowledge is required in the following areas:
o Carbon steel and stainless steel welding and weld characteristics
o Heat fusion and solvent welding of various plastics
o All other methods of pipe joining i.e. threaded, compression, face seal, flared fittings, brazing, soldering, etc.
ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate in one or more of the following methods; SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate (automatic orbital welding for high-purity gas systems)
Certified by George Fischer on one or more of the following PVDF fusion processes; GF Model IR 63; GF Model IR225
Be a qualified PVC/CPVC bonder in accordance with ASME B31.3 (Chapter VII).
Be certified by a PVC/CPVC manufacturer in the fabrication of solvent cemented joints, the installation of valves, the assembly of mechanical (threaded) connections, and other piping system components.
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California