Location: Saudi Arabia
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest shipbuilding companies based from Saudi Arabia.
This job involves assisting project management teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meeting, and information to help completing the project on time and within budget.
The major responsibilities are:
• Monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, expenditures and budget and organize and participate in stakeholder meetings, to ensure that the project deadlines are met and in a timely manner.
• Provide administrative support by documenting and following up important actions and decisions from meetings to ensure that projects adhere to frameworks, goals, and objectives.
• Provide inputs and implement policies, systems, and procedure for the assigned team so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
• Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
• Prepare sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet departmental requirements, policies, and quality standards.
• Maintain an awareness of all health and safety rules applying to the assigned tasks and tools to ensure that safe working practices are observed.
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• A minimum of a diploma or bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years spent in a shipbuilding environment
• Project Management skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of shipbuilding
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in computer operations
• Knowledge of Ship Construction Methods and Procedures
Apply now for more details.
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
£40000 - £45000
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East