You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Provide leadership, coordination, and management of the operational, safety and technical aspects needed for the development, negotiations, and execution of commercial, construction, operational and supply agreements, contracts, for the building of the project utilizing large scale module fabricators and other project-required documents
Lead, coordinate, guide, and manage the review, analysis, and execution of multiple operational, safety, and technical aspects of the project to ensure compliance with the various commercial and legal agreements
Lead, coordinate and manage the project’s operational, safety, and technical teams along with providing guidance, analysis, and evaluation of the project’s subject-area advisors
Assist and support the efforts of the different Sandpiper organizations in defining, executing, and obtaining the goals and objectives required to move Project Sandpiper forward
Significant previous experience in the design and construction of a methanol plant at a senior level position a significant plus.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Guide, coordinate and manage the development, analysis, negotiations, and execution of the operational, safety and technical aspects of the following commercial agreements:
Engineering – EPFC & LSTK
Industrial Gas Supply Agreement
Natural Gas Supply Agreements
Utilities Supply Agreements
Services & Utilities Agreement
Operations & Maintenance Agreement
Operational Readiness Agreement
• Lead, coordinate and manage the design, engineering, procurement, and construction of the methanol petrochemical complex to be constructed on a modular basis.
• Lead, coordinate and manage the research, analysis, development, implementation and monitoring of operational and safety standards, process and procedures during construction, commissioning, and handover.
• Assist and support the Sandpiper Development in the finalization and execution of the product Off-take Agreements, permits, financing activities and other related activities, as required
• Lead, supervise, guide, and manage the work activities of the operational, safety and technical teams for Sandpiper Development
• The position would have the visibility to expand beyond Sandpiper Development into Sandpiper Chemicals organization should the candidate be interested in key roles in this company, which is the long-term operating company of the methanol plant.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, with Chemical or Petrochemical preferred
• A minimum of 15 years Engineering experience, which must include seven years’ experience in the Petrochemical Sector, preferably with exposure to methanol production
• Contract and Project Management experience in mid to large-scale chemical and/or petrochemical projects
• Fifteen years supervisory level experience, including leading operational and technical teams
Knowledge & Skills:
• Petrochemical Industry processes and industries
• Project Management
• Sound analytical and evaluation skills
• Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Solid leadership and management skills
• Exemplary contract management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Send resumes to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Squamish British Columbia
Congo - Pointe Noire City
22 September 2023
17 August 2023