You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Years of experience: 25+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Reporting to the Head, Regional Project Delivery, the successful candidate will be the Project Director for the Region. The Director will provide effective project management, planning and control of assigned large scale project(s) which includes the following:
- Champion the project to zero harm and compliance to corporate and project EHS requirements.
- Provide strategic input, experience and expertise to organize, set-up and expedite the project for success.
- Coordinate and integrate the activities of all assistant project managers, project engineers and other support staff on the project.
- Establish priorities for the project staff based on owner and project requirements.
- Establish and maintain overall project delivery plan, including the cost, schedule, quality and performance baseline.
- Manage the bid and evaluation or required project consultants and contractors, including coordinating required management approvals.
- Administer contracts, including maintaining strict compliance with the contract, scope of work and compliance with project specifications.
- Coordinate owners' requirements and inputs to the project, including compliance with end user requirements.
- Coordinate authority, third party and stakeholder interfaces such as Project Approvals and Power Supply Connection.
- Project Management qualification or similar equivalent training in the Engineering and Construction industry.
- Project Management experience and specific Data Center and other related Mission Critical (24x7) environment projects, including large scale projects.
- Experienced in full-life-cycle Project Management from design and feasibility through to close-out and DLP.
- Demonstrated career progression in Engineering & Construction, including owners side project delivery experience.
- Digital Project Management Tools and Practises.
- Project contracting and procurement capabilities.
- Project financial control capabilities.
- Must be willing to travel as part of the job scope and be open to potentially relocate in-country for key project phases.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024