Squamish British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Are you looking to further build your experience in the dynamic world of LNG or to kick start your LNG experience? Our client is a global company with an exciting LNG project in the beautiful coastal region of Squamish, BC. We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer who will play a key role during the full life cycle of this exciting LNG project – specifically leading the design, procurement and installation of project’s Power System. Please review details below. This is a permanent position and is based in Squamish, BC.
• Solid background in Electrical Engineering with significant HV experience
• You possess a P. Eng within a Canadian jurisdiction
• Background in Oil and Gas or Heavy Industrial engineering and construction projects
• Experience with appropriate Electrical Codes including NFPE 70E
• Experience with construction permitting
• Reporting directly to the Site Construction Manager
• Key role in promoting HSE, Environmental Management Plans and QA/QC requirements
• Technical engineering requirements such as RFI, design and scope changes
• Interfacing with other disciplines and the full Project Management Team
• Interface and monitor work of subcontractors
• Solid communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023