You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Coordinates the interfaces between the Engineering team and the Project Management team and ensures effective transfer of information between the two.
• Participates in the planning and scheduling of the scope of Engineering for the project and provides inputs to the project technical document register.
• Monitors the engineering progress, addresses shortfalls, assists in developing recovery plans where required and ensures plans are implemented. Provides feedback to Direct Supervisor and engineering discipline supervisors as and when required on the progress.
• Ensures participation of the engineering team members in project engineering reviews and assists in resolution of any issues arising out of the same.
• Attends project review meetings and ensures that associated reports are compiled and distributed accordingly.
• Ensures that interface issues between disciplines are addressed and seeks management advice and assistance where required.
• Assists in the production of the project execution plan and prepares the coordination procedures for the project.
• Provides progress monitoring and reporting against that plan. Implements corrective action with assistance from Direct Supervisor, as and when variations from plans occur.
• Capable of formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues with support from Engineering/Project services personnel and resolving with Project Management and Client.
• Coordinates preparation and presentation of the final documentation in accordance with requirements of the Client acceptance certificates.
• Participates in a formal review of the project with relevant parties on completion and identifies opportunities for learning and development.
• Ensures compliance with ISO Quality procedures, Project Quality Plan and Design Integrity processes and procedures. Complying with other accredited frameworks such as ISO14001.
• Ensures that the TDR and all project registers (e.g., Trends, action tracker, interface, TQ etc.) are populated and maintained.
• Attend all key project and vendor meetings and minute where required by the PM or EM.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Good Coordination skills.
• Good written and spoken Communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Team player.
• Experience of FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
• Knowledge of other engineering disciplines.
• Knowledge of international equipment specifications and codes.
• Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
• Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures.
• Master’s degree in engineering. Chartered Status preferred. Related experience working for Engineering/Client organizations in the Oil and Gas Industry.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Peter Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023