Requirements / Must haves:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management a plus
• Minimum 3 years of Project Management/Superintendent experience
• Experience in Energy, Building Controls, and Solar is a plus.
• Knowledgeable with at least two or more of Solar, Electrical Power Systems, HVAC, Building Automation Systems and Energy Engineering.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrate strong track record of problem resolutions skills.
• Great communication and relationship skills. Ability to represent the company favorably in the field.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Authentic leadership – you are able to lead by example, with integrity and a real interest in the development of each member of your team.
• Strong accountability and initiative skills.
• Responsible for successful field project goals execution in construction and closeout phases.
• Adhere to master plan schedule and ensure quality of work from subcontractors is of a high standard.
• Coordinate with Project Manager, Client and Subcontractors.
• Ensure client is notified of all construction activities. Attend weekly site meetings.
• Provide oversight and direction to Subcontractors with regard to day-to-day field activities.
• Update project schedule and three-week look ahead.
• Provide problem resolutions and know how to motivate the team.
• Develop and maintain superior customer relationships that aligns with company philosophy of valuing customers for life.
Employment Type: Permanent
Location of Position: San Luis Obispo, CA
Location Type: Field
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
₹400000 - ₹600000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Coventry West Midlands
Coventry West Midlands
€25000 - €35000
CA$70000 - CA$90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal