Greater Vancouver Area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS Staffing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a trusted and well-known construction client in the Greater Vancouver Area. The position offers Hybrid work mode, Car allowance, and competitive benefits packages. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their skills and project portfolio in the ICI sector.
- Collaborate closely with on-site project team for project development, schedule monitoring etc.
- Provide training, mentorship, coaching and mostly importantly, supervision for related project personnels
- Responsible for management of all facets of project close-out
- Read and understand contracts and subcontracts to enforce responsibilities and obligations.
- Develop and implement recovery strategies upon project budget or schedule being jeopardized.
- Responsible for start to finish of full project lifecycle to ensure relations profitability and schedule adherence.
- Plays a key role in positive client relationship management, proposal submissions, and business development.
- Participate in the project estimation and tendering process.
- Responsible for all change orders’ processing, including cost assessment and negotiation.
- Review and approve subcontractor payment requests, and swiftly pay the owner in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in construction or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience on institutional, commercial, or residential projects
- Previous experience working with wood-frame or mass timber project would be a great asset.
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in contract negotiations and review.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Working knowledge of key principles involved in project estimation and bid preparation.
- Exceptional leadership skills with excellent relationship building, teambuilding, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in Procore would be an asset
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Greater Toronto Area
$120,000 - $130,000
Greater Toronto Area
$100,000 - $120,000
22 September 2023