Lake Charles Louisiana
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Manage multiple site projects up to $10 million USD from idea generation through start-up and completion
• Lead interdisciplinary teams through the scope development and design process to ensure completeness and minimize impact from changes
• Manage project cost and schedule. Pursue opportunities to add project value through the application of Value Improving Practices
• Develop and implement execution and contracting strategies to effectively meet project objectives
• Ensure project compliance with corporate governance requirements
• Manage the Change Management Process and maintain safety focus over the life of the project
• Ensure project compliance with company and industry standards and specifications, as well as Sasol HSE and PSM requirements
• Minimum B.S. in Engineering or related field
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, written, and verbal skills
• Ability to work with a wide variety of personnel and stakeholders at different levels of engineering, design, maintenance, operations, and management as well as corporate or global stakeholders
• Knowledge of stage gate project development and execution process
• Knowledge of project management processes, principles of project controls, including cost, schedule and risk management, and project best practices
• Knowledge of SAP system or similar enterprise accounting system
• Experience in managing projects in PSM regulated petrochemical or refining industries, 2+ years required
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alex Kerr at Alex.Kerr@TRSStaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023