My client, a Leading Global Engineering Consultancy is currently looking for talented Project Managers to join their Rail division based in London. The successful candidates can expect a salary £45-54,000 depending on experience and company benefits package as well as the chance to work for a Leading Global company.
We have vacancies for Project and Senior Project Managers, you will be part of a team responsible for the successful delivery of projects for their major clients including Network Rail, HS2 and Crossrail.
Job Specification. You must have experience in at least one of the following
• Digital or data project experience and Agile PM
• Experience in Rail Engineering, Asset Management or Systems Architecture
• Previous experience of strategic consulting e.g., strategy development, organisational change, performance improvement, lean
• Project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
• Understand your client's requirements and the impact of the success factors of the project. Ensure you are able to meet the scope with defined completion criteria.
• Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
• Co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
• Assist clients in defining project requirements
• Procurement and contract management
• Manage budgets
• Stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
• Risk management
Training and Experience
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Experience in successful delivery of major projects in the rail industry throughout the whole project lifecycle
• Experience of working in a consultancy environment
• Relevant Post graduate would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts.
To apply for this opportunity please apply online via the link below or contact Andrew Johnson on 020 7419 5800 or Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
18 to 20 LPA
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
50,000 - 70,000