This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Project Manager.
General job description and responsibilities’
- Requirement to manage and integrate multiple interfaces, several new units, including integration into the existing facilities.
- Responsibility to manage external engineering contractor responsible for this project
- Guides aforementioned project from FEED into EPC by means of an Open Book procedure up to RSFU and Close-out
- Leads internal and external project team resource allocation supported by the relevant client functions
- Responsible to cooperate with the procurement function and subcontracting to ensure development and implementation of a tailor made procurement and subcontracting strategy to be executed by the contractor
- Is responsible to liaise with Operations and Maintenance as well as other internal stakeholders to gain support and enable project success
- Has to oversee Contractor’s FEED and EPC activities
- Leads the Open Book Estimate process
- Responsibility to monitor and manage project costs and schedule together with Project Control Group.
- Responsibility to report to the Senior Management on a regular basis
- Involved in and responsible for Construction activities at the site supported by the contractor’s Construction Management Team and the site construction Team
- Oversees the preparation of packages including Project Execution Strategy to obtain the remainder of corporate approvals.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in relevant industries
- Greenfield and brownfield project experience
- Project Management experience of jobs with a head size >100 Mio Euro
- Capability to manage contractor’s teams
- Dutch and English language capabilities as a minimum
- Preferably experience in an Owner’s environment and/or PMC
- Flexibility and willingness to travel including assignment in contractor’s office
Are you the driven Project Manager we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Brenda Schlumer via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Brenda.Schlumer@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico