You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating client requirements and project risks to appropriate team members and managing all requirements to ensure client expectations are met.
• Coordinate and facilitate project deliverables – determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time and manpower requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverables to make certain deadlines are met.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to ensure project is delivered on-time and within budget while meeting client and regulatory requirements.
• Conduct regular status meetings with all internal stakeholders and client representatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023