Squamish British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
In this role you will manage and supervise the project management team, manage EPC contractors, consultants, other local contractors as well as subcontractors onsite.
• Develop and implement key specific project plans and procedures to support the overall project execution aligned with overall project execution plans and procedures.
• Coordinate with LNG regulatory and relations team, PMT, regulatory bodies, indigenous groups and local contractors in the development, submission, and approval of all Canadian Federal, Provincial and Local permits to support the project execution strategy.
• Ensure areas of responsibility meet all company, oil and gas industry codes and standards for safety, regulatory, environmental, and quality compliance.
• Managing scopes of work, procurement, subcontracts, logistics, interfaces, cost, schedule, risks and change management to deliver the project within budget and schedule for areas of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management or suitable technical tertiary qualification.
• At least 15 years of project experience in major capital projects in the oil and gas industry in various execution phases with key roles in project management, project controls, engineering, construction, and commissioning.
• Experience in LNG, gas compression and processing projects in Canada or other parts of North America is an advantage.
• Has practical working knowledge and experience in HSSE, quality, contracts, project controls, procurement, materials management, and logistics.
• At least 5+ years of direct supervisory experience managing large teams.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023