You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Direct and manage MEP/CSA (Tool Install and Basebuild) project development from inception to completion
Manage projects from start to finish- setting up bid process or time/ materials budget, tool shipping and receiving, tool set, install and start-up.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
• Conduct project lessons learned and work to create recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution.
• Semiconductor /Micro-Electronics industry experience preferred.
• Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Strong scheduling and budget management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alicia Schmidt at Alicia.Schmidt@trsstaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023