You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Client Management: Interact with clients to grow our business and deliver on major projects related to complex, underground infrastructure.
• Contract negotiations, change orders, client negotiations
• Collaborate with divisional leaders and key personnel to strategically plan projects while effectively building successful relationship with our clients, project stakeholders, regulatory bodies, and communities.
• Manage the contract of self-performed projects over $50M, while supporting project managers and engineers in the operational aspects of the project, including safety performance, project controls and leading a team.
• Build trusted relationships with a team by supporting and helping provide guidance to project challenges.
• Form and implement strategic, creative solutions that allow delivery of high-quality work on time and on budget
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
• 7+ years of experience managing projects over $50M with the proven ability to drive safety performance
• Must have experience working on complex, multi-disciplinary civil construction projects
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, or Oracle P6 Primavera
• Valid drivers license with clear drivers abstract
• Commercial savy and comfortable doing client management
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
$ 20 - $ 25
United States Harrison
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
22 September 2023