United States Sacramento
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We are currently seeking multiple Project Managers on a direct hire basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Sacramento, CA.
Our client a well-established global EPC organization, together with its joint-venture partner, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The infrastructure system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California's Central Valley.
The Senior Project Manager - Utilities is responsible for leading the successful delivery of assigned projects from inception to close-out, on schedule, within budget, in accordance with the approved scope, meeting established quality requirements and objectives under the direction of the Director of Real Property and the Deputy Director of Third Parties.
Specific responsibilities include providing leadership, oversight, and coordination between Utility Project Managers overseeing relocation of facilities owned by utilities, including:
- state agencies
Program-specific activities will include the following:
- Ability to analyze situations and technical documents accurately.
- Support the negotiation of complex agreements directly with stakeholders.
- Support State Staff and manage PDS staff in the relocation of third party facilities.
- Support the implementation of Third Party Agreements related to the relocation of third party facilities.
- Provide guidance on approach and strategy to Utility Project Managers, Authority Staff, PCM and Design Builders.
- Resolve internal and external issues related to third party facilities impacted by the Authority.
- Support the development of policies and procedures for Utility Relocations.
- Collaboratively engage with other Departments and staff to achieve desired outcomes.
- Directly supervise the Utility Project Managers. Plans, organizes, assigns, monitors and reviews staff workload to ensure timely and accurate completion consistent with the Authority’s policies and procedures and the State’s requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and seven (7) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eleven (11) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- 5-10 Years of Experience in relocating utilities.
- Knowledge of and experience negotiating with utilities, railroads, municipalities, counties, state agencies and other.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field
- A Juris Doctor Graduate Degree or PE preferred
- The ability to prepare technical correspondence and complete, comprehensive reports; address an audience effectively; analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action; and communicate effectively to demonstrate leadership, team building, and collaboration skills, for meeting established project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the California High-Speed Rail Authority Utility Relocation Manual, California State Contracting Manual, Caltrans Utility Relocation Manual, Design-Build Contracts, Federal Statutes, California State Statutes and Project Management Techniques.
- Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to maintain good communication skills and working relationships with third-party agencies, management, consultants, private sector contractors, subcontractors, and their associations.
- Strong coordination skills, given the strong matrix organization assembled for the program delivery team
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills (both written and oral), and the ability to speak knowledgeably with other consultants, stakeholders, other governmental agencies and individual citizens
- Ability to analyze situations and data accurately; lead the development of effective solutions and strategies for difficult technical and logistical problems related to securing agreements necessary for the program.
- Ability to manage a diverse team in the support of third party activities
***Notice to Candidates: Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependent) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship***
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Location of Position: Sacramento, CA
Location Type: Facility/Job Site
Pay range: $115,500K – to $150K/yr.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
$ 75000 - $ 110000
United States Denver
$ 100000 - $ 180000
United States Carlsbad
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 120000
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Mount Pleasant
22 September 2023