For one of our clients we are looking for a QA Engineer in the Amsterdam area.
In this position you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring corporate and project QA aspects through providing advice and auditing. During participation in a project team you will write the Project Quality plan and execute it. You will keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and share this. On behalf of the company, you will be responsible for performing internal and external audits. You will report to and advise the Project Manager as well as the Head QA.
To tenders you will provide input and support pre-qualifications. In general, you are expected to identify improvement areas and provide solutions. You will be working from the Amsterdam area. If necessary, you are willing to perform activities abroad; on site, off shore or with clients.
We are looking for an independent and disciplined QA Engineer who is strong in planning and organising
projects and knows how to analyse different problems. Furthermore you will have:
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with up to 5 years of experience in auditing and QA environment in the oil and gas (or related) industry
- Experience with maintaining an ISO 9001 Compliant Management System
- Sufficient technical knowledge
- Knowledge of applicable standards and legislation in different countries
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- You solve bottlenecks, change approach if things are not working, you keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits and you act responsibly
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
£80 per hour
£65-75k per annum
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020