Greenville South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position applies advanced knowledge of Quality principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments. This role plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others. This position may serve as Quality Representative on small to medium projects.
• Communicate effectively with department and project personnel regarding Quality policies and procedures
• Assist in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist (if directed by senior Quality management) the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as a Quality auditor ad may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess (if directed by senior Quality management) the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Assist in the maintenance of project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree in engineering discipline/ or global equivalent in applicable field of study and five (5) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to nine (9) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Advanced degree in engineering or administration area a +
• Auditor certification by outside agency (e.g., Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), American Society for Quality (ASQ), International Quality Associates (IQA), etc.) preferred
• Internal Lead Auditor certification
• Five (5) years of related Quality/project experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
$ 20 - $ 25
United States Harrison
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
22 September 2023