Location - Limerick Ireland
Salary - €40/€50,000
An exciting opportunity exists for a Quality Manager for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
The job holder will be responsible for general oversight and management of the Integrated Management System(s), coordination of Quality Compliance activities across the company and will lead on ensuring certification and re-certification on all current Standards and general business development activities from a Quality Perspective. Key areas of managerial responsibility include:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Reporting to Senior Management, the system owner will be responsible for further developing and implementing the Company Integrated Management System including quality, environmental, health & safety.
• Present monthly Quality Review (outlining all Quality Issues throughout the month) to Senior Management
• Manage and support the External Audit programes ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 ISO 45001:2018, ISO 19650-2:2018, Achilles Verify B2 Cat, NERS and GWO Training etc.
• Supervise support & administration staff, providing mentorship and direction.
• Supporting the IMS needs of the company, including the specific requirements of individual Business functions.
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Problem-solving capabilities.
• Teamworking and leadership strengths.
• Attention to detail coupled with the ability to multitask
• 5+ years in similar role
• L8 Degree in Quality or Engineering discipline
• Experience in an ISO 9001 environment
• Experience in both external and internal auditing essential
If this position would be of interest please contact Marion Keating on email@example.com or apply below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
€30000 - €50000
$130000 - $160000
Greenville South Carolina
€70000 - €90000
€25000 - €35000
£50000 - £75000