This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is extremely excited to be partnering with an internationally respected engineering design and consulting company in searching for a Rail Operations Executive. I am looking to talk to leaders in the rail industry who have extensive experience in consulting engineering. This is a permanent, full-time position based out of Toronto.
· You will be a leader in not only Toronto but it building our clients brand in Canada and assisting their other offices throughout the Americas.
· Act as the project leader on multiple rail projects, from concept to close out, ensuring they are delivered with technical excellence
· Largely responsible for creating and delivering the organizations Rail business plan
· Using your outstanding communication skills to develop critical relationships with all key stakeholders and you have superlative networking skills
· You are a leader and builder of teams, identifying and bringing on new staff and providing mentorship excellence to the group
· You have the pulse of the rail industry and are very aware of what is going on in the marketplace
· Extensive experience in Rail Operations
· Regulatory, BIDS, feasibility studies, asset management
· Open to rail experience from LRT, commuter rail and heavy rail
· Being a senior position, our client is looking for professionals with at least 20 years of rail experience
· Our client is offering a very attractive compensation program that includes base salary, health, and medical benefits, along with bonus and profit sharing.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen / Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020