We are recruiting for an experienced Rail Project Manager on a contract basis to join our client's team of highly skilled professionals. Based in Stratford and across East Anglia, the role is working for a major Rail company in the Asset Management function. The rate is £300-340/day.
This role is to undertake full project lifecycle management, from Feasibility and development work, to Project Delivery and able to work on their own.
The work may include Station Renewals, Platform Extensions, Car Park Construction, Gating and Station Development.
The person should be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate understanding of governance and stakeholder relationships/engagement.
• Knowledge and understanding of project management process and support systems and contract management within a rail environment.
• Detailed knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
• A degree or equivalent
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytically strong and able to structure ideas and expectations
• Able to deliver in a high pressure environment
• Able to handle complexity and uncertainty
• Sensitive to interdependencies
• Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines with capability to recover after setbacks and changes to plan
• Team leader capable of motivating the team
• Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
To apply for this opportunity please apply online via the link below or contact Andrew Johnson on 020 7419 5800 or Andrew.email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£55 per hour
Ciudad de México
£60,000- £85,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
150,000 - 170,000
140000 - 160000