You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
RENWEWABLE ENERGY RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing & finding potential employees for the company through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures. Recruiters would source and reach out to talent and ensure they're a good fit for the company. The recruiter will create strong talent pipelines for company’s current and future hiring needs.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media (LinkedIn)etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• 3-5 years of work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) preferable.
• Experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management or Equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Candace Shaw
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£50000 - £70000
The Hague area
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023