Greenville South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Greenville, SC
Industry: engineering and construction
Status of Hire: direct placement
Pay: $95k - $110k+
Benefits: Company paid: PTO, health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, disability, and more.
Seeking a senior-level residential site designer for an engineering firm in Greenville, South Carolina. This position will focus heavily on residential subdivision design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design developing and new residential projects throughout the United States primarily for single-family home subdivisions with occasional multi-family complex projects.
• Monitor projects throughout their development.
• Visit project sites at least twice throughout their life-cycle.
• Assist in other areas occasionally as needed.
• Support the team to ensure company goals are met.
• Research agency requirements, communicate with clients, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 4-year degree in civil engineering, architecture, or related
• 3-8+ years of experience in residential site development strongly preferred
o Experience specific to subdivision planning also preferred
• Must be capable of calculating/designing layout, grading, drainage, stormwater design, utilities, erosion control, etc.
• Must be able to accurately and efficiently research agency requirements, roadway profiles, etc.
• Must have strong communication and customer service skills. Must be able to effectively speak with reviewers, colleagues, clients, etc.
• Should have a hands-on mentality and strong interest specifically in site design and land development.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 50000 - £ 75000
United Kingdom London
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
$ 1 Yearly
United States Tucson
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
$ 75000 - $ 110000
United States Denver
United States Mount Pleasant
$ 20 - $ 25
United States Harrison
22 September 2023