You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DISCPLINE: HUMAN RESOURCES
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
“We have an exciting opportunity available for a RESOURCER to provide sourcing activities to support recruitment team. Must have exceptional Technical Recruitment Industry experience. This position is based in POLAND.”
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant recruitment consultant and strive to identify new candidates.
- Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial phone screening.
- When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria.
- Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning the agency’s database to find suitable candidates who already have a working relationship with the consultants.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and no required years* of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to four (4) years* if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors .
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner be preferred).
- Experienced in supporting / working with international offices.
- Needs to be locally available in/around Gliwice.
- Excellent English skills (speaking / writing).
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023