Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Roads and Grounds Maintenance Lead in Kitimat, BC.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the LNGC project by playing an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project and implementing detailed plans regarding site road and laydown maintenance. Some duties include managing the compliance of project site roads, laydowns and bridges, as well as dewatering and winter services. This individual will ensure all site common areas are kept dewatered.
- Manages the standardization of maintenance, and installation techniques that are required in order to achieve cost reductions
- Ensures project priorities for safety, cost, quality and schedule are accurately conveyed to the SWS Management Team
- Provides input to proposals relative to constructability
- Evaluates the effectiveness of project constructability programs
- Manages the overall site Winter Work’s program, reviewing all subcontractor Winter Readiness plans and developing the overall site JFJV Winter Readiness plan
- Post-secondary education in Civil Engineering, Transportation, or Planning, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 15+ years of practical experience with road maintenance, dewatering, snow clearing and sanding
- 5+ years of experience managing subcontractors and in a supervisory position
- Considerable experience in transportation related road operations management issues
- Demonstrated experience with dewatering equipment
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
12000 SAR package per month
Lower Manhattan, NY
Las Vegas, NV