You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Safety Advisor!
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Site Environmental Manager, You will be responsible for the execution of technical and functional HSE related tasks, including the implementation of policies, procedures and methods.
Key Job Duties:
- Implements and coordinates programs to reduce and eliminate injuries, illnesses, deaths, environmental damage, and financial losses.
- Conducts HSE audits and conducts and directs evaluations of HSE programs using established goals.
- Conducts or directs research studies to identify hazards and evaluate loss producing potential of given symptoms, operations, or processes.
- Develops accident-prevention and loss-control systems and programs as required for projects.
- Conducts incident investigations and classifies all incidents in accordance with provincial and federal guidelines.
- Develops, presents recommendations, and communicates to HSE Management to ensure balance between productivity and the safety of team members, sub-contractors, and visitors
- Previous HSE training/certification;
- Five-Eight (5-8) years project HSE experience.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills who works well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish a team environment and to be able to work well with others.
- Good computer skills with advanced use of Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Office.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com .
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024