This position offers significant opportunities for growth, in a state of the art facility!
• Work closely with internal and external customers, to determine the best and most cost-effective solution/application to meet customer needs and requirements
• Achieve objectives by applying modern, theoretical and practical in-sights and aids and by observing the principle of profitability and market requirements.
• Point out the advantages and benefits of industrial products and system solutions to industrial and cable manufacturers and suppliers
• Acquire, tender advice to, and maintain constant dialogue with customers to protect and increase industrial market share
• Assume a leadership role as Technical Sales for assigned projects, extending from project initiation through end of production, service and obsolescence
• Develop, implement and coordinate timing plans for awarded industrial projects between customer and company facilities
• Perform contract review on POs received, acknowledge PO receipt to customer, and ensure sales and scheduling personnel properly enter information into ERP system
• Assign tasks to non-direct reports and monitor the assignments to timely closure
• Provide quarterly project status reviews in format approved by Management
• Participate in trade shows
• Schedule and conduct on-site visits with the customers to provide best in class support
• Coordinate communication with international customers as part of the global FIP team
• Escalate any found issues, up to and including stopping production and activating the emergency action plan, if applicable
• Other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelors’ Degree in technical related field, preferred
• Entry-level industrial sales experience preferred
• Availability to travel regionally or internationally (Germany, Mexico, Canada, USA Customer Locations)
Background Check and Drug Screen required as a condition of employment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however, only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $90000
Williamston South Carolina
Mexico Distrito Federal
Quintana Roo México
$65000 - $80000
$70000 - $70000
Goose Creek South Carolina
CA$80000 - CA$110000
₹300000 - ₹500000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal