Location: Longmeadow Office Park, South Africa
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in Electric or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer relationship building, business development
And sales in the utility environment in Namibia.
• Proven track record of sales of Power Grid projects and products
• In depth understanding of the market and operating environment of the target country
• Proven experience in working with cross-country teams in the business areas of Power Grids is advantageous.
• Must be willing to travel extensively.
Volume and profit
• Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
• Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
• Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• Creates added value for the customer and the company and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with the company offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
• Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
New market opportunities
• Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
• Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
• Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
• Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Bristol BS1 1AA
Orla TX 94 070
Mexico DF Distrito Federal 03810
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
Bangalore Karnataka 560055
CDMX México 03 810
11 January 2021