You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
PROJECT: CORAL / OFFSHORE MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has a urgent requirement for Six (6) OFFSHORE SCAFFOLDERS within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's OFFSHORE CORAL PROJECT team based in MOZAMBIQUE"
• Ensure the performance of scaffolding erection following Foreman instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards.
• Perform scaffolding erection activities in accordance with safety and quality requirements.
• Follow daily instructions given by Foreman.
• Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Foreman.
• Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize co-activities and avoid unsafe conditions.
• Follow the permit-to-work statement.
• Ensure the housekeeping of the work location.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Qualification.
• Proven experience as a Scaffolder.
• Must have a “safety first” attitude and strong mechanical skills.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Physical fitness.
• Good sense of balance.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023