You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Scheduling Manager for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals for a well-established Construction Management firm. Based in Torrance, CA.
The ongoing hospital project is a $1.6B multi-year program. This company is one of three JV partners and is also a controlling entity in the JV. The program consists of various small, medium and large projects. The current hospital is not compliant with the state mandate seismic code, and therefore a need for replacement new hospital. In addition, there will be outpatient, support building, parking structure/surface lots, central utility plant, 12KV/66KV substation and utility corridor projects. The scoping documents are complete and initial demolition/ move management has already started and the major Design/Build procurement is underway. The entire program is scheduled to finish fall 2027.
• Overall quality assurance of scheduling services.
• Program schedule update, revisions, cost and resource loading and run regular cash flow report.
• Oversee Scheduling staff at the program, mentor/assist for review of baselines schedules and monthly and weekly schedule updates.
• Prepare what-if scenario schedules that are based on change in sequence and inform management of possible outcome of the re-sequence.
• Review/analyze time impacts and provide time impact resolution.
• Take duties of "Program Controls Manager" at times when he/she is off or needs additional support.
• B.S civil or construction management with 10+ years of experience.
• Previous work experience working as senior scheduler on a hospital or medical project is a plus.
• Very good knowledge of construction means and method, sequencing, and strong knowledge of Oracle P6 including MS office suit and Bluebeam.
• Some oversight of staff is a requirement.
Employment Type: Full Time; 9 month C-H; long term project
Location of Position: Los Angele
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023