Los Angeles California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Senior Contract Administrator for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
Administration of development-related services contracts ranging in type from On-Call, Professional Services, Architectural, Engineering, Environmental, to Staff Augmentation; in support of LAWA’s approximately $15 billion Capital Improvement Program.
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the oversight of all applicable documents and files for LAWA contract standards and procedures as it relates to the RFP process, award, and administration of multiple contracts; on-boarding of Prime and sub-consultants, development and maintenance of Master Rate Matrices; monitoring and enforcement of Business Enterprise Compliance; proposal reviews per LAWA Contract Administration procedures; drafting, finalizing and distributing Task Orders using various programs including Adobe, Access, and Prolog; drafting Task Order Summaries and tallying Contract Balances; facilitating Contract Amendments; processing Invoices, and following and executing Task Order and Closeout procedures
• Work with the various parts of the LAWA organization and the Development Group including executive offices, delivery programs, project teams, TDG Services units, Procurement Services Division, Payment Analysts, Capital and Operating Budgets, IT staff, etc.
• Assist the Contracts Manager with training, examination, and monitoring activities including coordination, preparation of materials, and data tracking
• Prepare drafts of meeting agendas for review and approval, finalize, and distribute to key stakeholders as needed
• Prepare draft letter notifications regarding contractor achievement/compliance violation(s) as needed
• Liaise with Procurement Services Division and coordinate activities with Contract Administrators including processing all Requests to Add, data updates and monitoring Subcontractor Status/Utilization Reports for monthly submission or BOAC Agenda items
• Attend various meetings, including pre-bid/pre-proposal meetings and contractor outreach events
• Assist in resolving problems and issues of concern between contractors/firms and LAWA as needed
• Review contractor invoices for contractual compliance with SBE/DBE/MWBE programs
• Conduct closeout actions to update achievement levels upon contract completion
• Create and distribute change reports and analysis
• Support the admin management team in maintaining effective support processes, procedures, and systems
• Develop and maintain periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to keep management informed on contracts, task orders, and invoices
• Process/coordinate Badge request packages: quality control and submission to Badge Office and Airfield Driving Permit Office
• Contribute to the advancement of TDG’s goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
• Maintain accurate data matrices for various tracking as required
• Participate the in development of software upgrades to enhance contract management procedures
• Serve as contract administrator for planning, architectural, engineering, environmental planning & entitlements, and design contracts. Prepare requests for cost proposals and task orders. Track commitments (task orders) against contract authority and Board authorized appropriations.
• Coordinate the addition of new subconsultants and review billing rates, overhead rates, job titles, and other contract documents to ensure compliance with contract requirements and City, State, Federal requirements.
• Work collaboratively with project managers and firms to execute work in a timely manner and consistent with all contract terms and administrative requirements.
• Assist Contracts Manager in onboarding new firms, conducting ongoing training, and monitoring contract compliance. Activities include coordination, preparation of materials, and data tracking.
• Maintain contract database and Subcontractor Utilization Reports logs/data matrix.
• Perform other contract compliance tasks including but not limited to Contract Amendments, Stop Notice processing, Retention Releases, and other matters as determined by the Contracts Manager.
• A four-year degree is preferred, or at least course work in the field
• A certificate for Construction Documents Technology (CDT) or similar is favorable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software, Adobe Acrobat Professional and large-scale construction management type software such as Primavera, Prolog, etc.
• Highly skilled and proficient in Excel
• At least five (5) to 10 years of experience in the administration of commercial/government contracts is required
• Knowledge and direct experience in SBE/LBE/LSBE/DBE/DVBE/MWBE program coordination and compliance preferred
• Experience in various project delivery methods including Design-Bid-Build, Construction Manager at Risk, Public Private Partnerships, and Design Build preferred
• Experience in alternative project delivery methods including Construction Manager at Risk and Design Build is required
• Comfortable operating in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
• Produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer service attitude
• Experience in a construction office is preferred
• Must have a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities
• Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous positions
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
• Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational background
• Maintains professional demeanor in fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Has strong ability to take initiative
• Works with little supervision required and achieves goals
• Possess effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Location of Position: Los Angeles, CA
Location Type: On-site
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Mount Pleasant
United States Greenville
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
United States Petersburg
United States Greenville
22 September 2023