You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client are leaders in professional services to the Industrial, Sciences and Technology sector (IST) including clients who specialise in Life Sciences, Pharma, R&D facilities, Data Centres, Industrial, Manufacturing, Distribution & Logistics sectors globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cost and Senior Cost Controls Engineer to join their expanding Industrial, Sciences and Technology team in the South of England.
As a senior Project Controls Engineer you will be a leading part of their project controls teams, driving performance reporting and analysis support.
This may be part of a large team or as the key day to day contact point with the client.
Cost Engineers support major projects and organisations across their Real Estate division in the delivery of accurate and timely project information relating to performance against the project baselines.
The cost engineer would drive the cost performance reporting for the project including all Earned Value Management metrics associated with key project commitments and expenditures.
• Development of project cost control data structures to accurately track and control actual costs
• Establishing and setting the project control budget aligned with agreed baselines
• The tracking of actual costs both for internal and external expenditure against the cost controls structures
• The tracking and control of project accruals and commitments against set budget constraints
• The accurate and timely reporting of all project information including Earned Value Management
• The tracking of project contingency and exposure associated with risk events and remaining risks on the project
• The tracking of project change control to ensure alignment with agreed baselines and control data structures
• The tracking of key project trends which can inform future change controls
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Vancouver British Columbia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
$99120 - $123900
$99120 - $123900
Mooresboro North Carolina
$75000 - $80000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023